In the past, when users viewed Dapps websites, they needed to open the browser first, then search in the favorites, or just search directly, but they might encounter fake sites.
Through the desktop search engine of Dtools that can provide:
1. Shortcut key to wake up, and then search directly.
2. Integrate thousands of Dapps and dozens of plugins, and search results respond in milliseconds. All Dapps are manually screened to avoid clicking on fake websites on the browser search results page.
3. User-defined keywords to achieve exclusive search engines.
Search algorithm optimization, more precisely matches what users want.
In the world of Web3, gas fee and token price are two common and frequently used data, but the operation for users to view this data is a little cumbersome. Taking token price as an example, users need to open the browser first, then search for the market website from a search engine like google, then search the price of token from the market website.
Through the search widget of Dtools that can achieve:
1. Integrate common features such as token price, gas fee, and world clock into the search list.
2. In the search box, users only need to search for the name of any token, and then they can directly see the price of the token, fluctuations and other data on the search result page; just need to search for chain + gas (such as eth gas), you can directly see the real-time gas price of the chain; just search the name of a city and you will know the current time in that city.
We have developed a lot of interesting and practical plugins, but this is far from enough. In addition to our continuous investment in R&D development, we are also building a broader open-plugin ecosystem, which is clearly defined in our roadmap. It is planned that more developers who are willing to build for Web3 will be integrated with a unique and shared economic ecology.
Asset management is a very important requirement for Web3 users, because no wallet supports all major chains, nor does it support multi-address asset aggregation management.
Dtools implements the following functions:
1. Supports asset and NFT query of multiple chains such as Ethereum, Polygon, Solana, etc.
2. Supports aggregating multiple wallet addresses into one bundle for management.
3. Supports the creation of multiple bundles for portfolio management.
1. Support query more on-chain asset.
2. Support query transaction history.
3. Visually analyze.
For the unique needs of users, we have developed a plugin system.
1. At present, dozens of native plugin applications are planned, including all aspects of users' daily needs, from gas price inquiry to token distribution
2. The first version has 11 plugins. The detailed description of all the remaining plugins can be viewed in the "Plugin Ecosystem" section
1. Continue to develop new plugins as planned.
2. Optimize and adjust the existing plugins
3. Support plugin rating and comment in plugin market.
4. According to the roadmap and plan, support developers to upload custom plugins.
Our professional Web3 research team has manually screened thousands of popular Dapps with several months of hard work, and conducted a detailed manual classification including defi, gamefi, nft, browser, etc.
1. Continue to add Dapps that are not included in the list.
2. Regularly review and delete expired Dapps.
Our data center monitoring of global multi-chain nodes will be officially opened in 2022Q3:
1. Connect to opensea, looksrare and other platforms to monitor the owners, floor prices, etc.
2. Connect to major exchanges and blockchain browsers to monitor the price of tokens, holders and other data that users are concerned about
3. Support user-defined monitoring targets to achieve accurate matching and real-time push
1. More globalized chain data node deployment.
2. More advanced customized data subscription dimensions fully satisfy every Web3 user's grasp of the world's information flow.
1. We will not push any messages to users unless they are actively turned on.
2. If the user has enabled the blockscan chat plugin, when a new message is received, there will be a push message reminder, but don't worry, if you are harassed, you can add the account to the blacklist.
3. If the user uses our monitoring system, and the conditions set by the user are met (we have set up the mode of regular push and custom push to meet the various needs of the user), there will be a push message reminder to avoid missing any chance
Support for more notification schemes
Support users to provide efficient and useful functions and combinations, combining all our plugins and Dapps to achieve the most efficient personal workflow
According to our roadmap planning and design, we will also open the operateflow market in the future to support users to upload their own defined operateflows to the market to share with other users while enjoying the unique Dtools economic ecology.
During the use of Web3, a large number of various Dapps will be connected, and various authorizations will also be involved.
But the problem is that the user does not know how to cancel the authorization. Over time, the more contracts authorized, the greater the risk of user funds.
1. Query all contracts, tokens, authorized quantity and risk degree authorized by an address.
2. Support users select expired and entrusted authorizations in batches, and then cancel with one click.
Optimize smart identification of contract risk.
When users need to send tokens to multiple wallet addresses, they can either manually transfer accounts one by one, or use payment tools.Manual transfers by themselves will encounter two problems:
1. It takes a lot of time to repeat operations, and it is easy to make mistakes
2. Gas fees will be charged for each transaction. When the number of addresses is large, a large amount of gas fees will be consumed.
1. Support input address by uploading files, and checking the correctness of input information, effectively preventing input errors.
2. All the transactions to be sent by the user are packaged and processed in a unified manner, and only one or several gas fees will be charged (depending on the number of sending addresses, there is an upper limit on the amount of transactions that can be packaged in a single transaction), effectively reducing the gas consumption of users.
3. 100% free,No fees except gas
Support more chains and more tokens.
It is not convenient for users to query gas fees in real time currently.
This plugin supports real-time query of gas prices of multiple blockchains, which is convenient for users to choose appropriate gas fees for transactions.
Currently supported blockchains include Ethereum, polygon, bnbchain and avalanche, etc.
Support real-time gas fee query of more chains
The traditional account-based chat mechanism has the problems of registration trouble and poor compatibility and versatility.
1. Wallet-to-wallet instant chat with any Ethereum-compatible address
2. Add a blacklist to prevent owners from sending you messages
3. Instant notifications, even if you are not in the chat interface, you can also receive message prompts
The price of tokens changes frequently and fluctuates greatly. It is very meaningful for token holders and users who pay attention to this token to be able to quickly see the real-time price and fluctuation of a certain token.
Relying on Dtools, it only takes 1 steps to meet the needs: use the shortcut key to wake up Dtools, then enter the token name, the search result page will automatically display the price of the searched token, fluctuations and other data, and the data will change in real time
1. Query the real-time prices and fluctuations of major currencies such as BTC, ETH, BNB, SOL, USDT, etc.
2. Support favorite currencies, and you can also search for the token name from the main search box to obtain real-time data directly.
Support more tokens and query of newly listed tokens
When users access a dapp of a certain network, they often need to connect to its main network to use the function normally.
However, the current main wallets, such as MetaMask, only have a small amount of built-in network, which may not include the website the user is viewing. When visiting these websites, many webpages will only prompt the user to connect to the correct network, but will not tell them how
1. Dozens of blockchains and their corresponding test chains are assembled, so that users can quickly add the required chain to the wallet.
2. After connecting to the wallet, find the network you need to add to the wallet, click "add to wallet", after the wallet is authorized, the plugin will automatically add the selected chain to the wallet.
1. Support more networks.
2. Support users to select nodes to customize and add.
When users use the testnet, there will be a need to receive test coins through the faucet.
However, many of the current faucets are in disrepair and can no longer be obtained. The websites that can be collected will also have problems such as being difficult to find and cumbersome to collect.
A collection of faucets that aggregates multiple blockchains, including Ropsten, Kovan, Rinkrby, Solana, etc. All the test coins you need, claim restrictions, and detailed claim steps can be found here
1. Update data in time to remove invalid faucets
2. Support more networks and more faucets
The node speeds of various chains such as ETH are different. Choosing a high-speed node is beneficial to demand scenarios such as panic buying.
Support to measure the speed of nodes of major blockchains and view the current block height, which is convenient for users to select suitable nodes
The supported blockchains include Ethereum, BSC, Solana, etc. In addition to the nodes queried by the system by default, it also supports the detection of user-defined nodes
Wallets can easily transfer tokens to another address, but few wallets can easily transfer NFT to another address
1. After connecting the wallet, the plugin will automatically read the nft of the address
2. All NFTs that support 721 and 1155 protocols can transfer
Web3 is global and open, focusing on projects in other regions, often involving time and time zone conversions
The plugin will read the current location and time of the system, and then automatically match the time of major cities in major time zones
Unlike ordinary currencies, crypto currencies can often support very small units, but for ordinary users, remembering so many decimal places is a very troublesome and error-prone thing
Support free conversion of wei, gwei, eth and other units
Support unit conversion for more currencies
Accelerate or cancel the corresponding transaction by entering the hash and nonce value of the transaction to be accelerated/cancelled
1. Support input opensea link, RPC address, gas fee for snapping
2. Support input erc721 contract and tokenId and other information to snap up any NFT
1. Aggregate the entire network nft sales information, and display the subsequent nft sales in the form of a calendar
2. Display useful information of nft , such as twitter followers, number of discords, mint price of nft, etc.
1. Support multi-chain NFT and batch sending of 721 and 1115 nft protocols
2. Support users upload files to fill in the address and send nft
3. Intelligently detect the correctness of the address entered by the user
Support bulk purchase by entering SWAP contracts and corresponding purchase currency information, etc.
1. Support custom input contract address and automatically generate detailed smart contract detection report
2. Maintain a list of risky contracts that other users have detected and keep it updated in time
1. Support custom input NFT contract/tokenid, automatically generate NFT multi-dimensional scoring report and score, as well as the transaction value fluctuation curve of the NFT in various trading markets
2. Support subscribing to the key data of the NFT, and notify when key events are triggered
1. Enter the address to query the unclaimed airdrop
2. Detect in real time whether there is an unclaimed airdrop, and automatically trigger an event reminder
Supports visual batch operations, one-click transfer / distribution of personal assets to any wallet account
Support batch generation of wallets with multiple chains, and can specify the vanity number
Quick and easy calculation of leveraged mining income
Quickly and easily calculate the impermanent loss in the process of swap providing liquidity
1. Quickly upload custom files to IPFS
2. Provide aggregation gateway to access IPFS files